Friday, June 25, 2010

Bagworm

Didn't I prophecize it? I am becoming a regular entomologist here ...
Up until now, the world of insects was very alien to me - they lived in their world and better not crossed over into my world, or else I would excat the death sentence on them.
But now I am finding myself strangely drawn to this realm of creepy, crawly critters. Must have something to do with my new photo equipment, and of course it helps if you find the subjects of your photographic interests right in your backyard.
Well, some of those you really don't want to find there - like the bag worms that invaded one of our trees of life. They destroyed one half of it in short time and the jury is still out on whether the stuff we bought at Lowe's and put on them in great quantities will rid us of this pest. Maybe we will have to burn the whole tree down eventually ...


No comments:

Post a Comment